2017 Influential Women in Business honorees
• Nicole Wolter, president, HM Manufacturing
• Susan Abrams, CEO, Holocaust Museum & Education Center, Skokie
• Karyn Charvat, executive director, PowerForward DuPage
• Miriam Cooper, Law Office of Miriam Cooper & Associates LLC, Rolling Meadows
• Siobhan Cottone, executive director, Lakeside Legacy Foundation, Crystal Lake
• Dina Derman, senior vice president, Inland Bank and Trust
• Georgia Dobbelaere, president, Business Office Systems
• Lisa Fiorenza, chief financial officer, Quantum Plastics LLC
• Jessica Freiburg, partner, Sassetti LLC
• Lora Georgieva, founder/president, Destination College
• Alison Gutterman, CEO and president, Jelmar LLC.
• Susan Hagberg, Wild Goose Chase Inc., Canine Detection & Inspection Services, Migratory Bird Management LC
• Jacqueline Krage-Strako, vice president, Area Operations, United States Postal Service
• Nasutsa Mabwa, president, ServiceMaster Restoration by Simons
• Beth Marchetti, executive director, DuPage Convention & Visitors Bureau
• Cheryl Molfese, COO, Crown Coverings Inc.
• Sarah Orleans, president and CEO, DuPage Children's Museum
• Mildred (Millie) V. Palmer, partner, Waltz, Palmer & Dawson LLC
• Bonnie Proctor, CEO & principal, Challenger Lighting Company Inc.
• Rita Sola-Cook, Midwest Region executive, Global Commercial Bank, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
• Sharmila Wijeyakumar, COO & founder, Rahab's Daughters
To read the full story head to Daily Herald
As a small business, the needs and communication for the customer, plays an integral role in our sales organization to support optimal customer service. Our team comprises of several on-hand engineers, who act as specialized consultants and collaborators from concept to service. With a strong focus on quality, flexibility and responsiveness, we have earned our reputation as a specialist and innovator in the power transmission sector.